Welcome to Gymboree Play & Music at Memorial/Dairy Ashford. We are located on the SW corner of Memorial and Dairy Ashford about 1 1/2 miles South of I-10. We are facing Dairy Ashford behind the Houston Shoe Hospital.
Looking for something to do this Summer?
Who can think of something better than spending time with your child in one of our Gymboree Learning Programs? Whether you're looking for an educational program, one that focuses upon fine/gross motor development, socialization, enrichment or just plain fun, we have a class just for you.
Gymboree Play & Music:
Gymboree Music: Our music classes provide the building blocks for musical learning by exploring rhythm, beat, tempo, and melody using different musical styles from around the world and instruments.
Gymboree Art: During our art classes, you little one will take home more than a finished project. They will leave with enhanced confidence, and a means of self-expression. Your child will explore the arts through a sensory-tactile experience, painting, sculpting, story time and movement activities. We focus upon the process, not merely the product of our budding artists.
School Readiness: We even offer 3-hour drop-off classes for your 3-5 year old. With our small classes of ten students and teach/child ratio of five students per teacher, we can focus upon developing skills like relatedness, independence and confidence, sprinkled with letter recognition and free play using our Gymboree equipment. All these skills help a child succeed in a classroom.
Pricing Options: Our membership package is available for purchase on our website or call to register in person. Unlimited Open Gyms included with each active enrollment.
$299 for non-members
Please call to find out about availability and specifics regarding our party packages.
Enjoy the Benefits of Membership
We have so much to offer you and your child at Gymboree Play & Music. When you become a member, you’ll not only enjoy our classes, but you'll also receive Gymboree clothing discount, free Open Gym Times and a dedicated team that will help you determine which classes will benefit your child developmentally.
· Special events throughout the year including Mother’s Day, National Day of Play and Pumpkin Patch celebrations at many locations.
· Free Open Gym times.
· Additional programs like workshops, classes and special speakers on topics from wellness to child development.
· Two free classes worldwide when you are traveling.
· As members you'll have access to a dedicated team of teachers that can help you determine your child’s developmental stage, provide information about classes and ideas for activities at home.
Things to Know
· Here are a few helpful hints for making your experience at Gymboree enjoyable for all!
· All adults must wear socks while on the play floor, shoes are not permitted.
· Please bring only healthy children to classes. We have a very liberal make-up policy so that you won't miss out on any of the fun.
· Always Stay within a hug reach of your child.
· Food and drinks are not permitted on the play floor.
· For safety reasons and so you and your child can fully enjoy this special time together, siblings should not be brought to class. Ask about our Sibling Solutions classes.
For more information, please call 713-953-0443.