Welcome to Gymboree Play and Learn of Westfield - Growing Young Minds! We are located at 422/424 Central Avenue on the 2nd floor. You can reach us directly at 908-518-1966 or by email. Registration is ongoing where space is available. Payment is monthly with two months due at time of registration. Come join us for a world of Fun and Learning!
School Skills Class for 3 to 5 year olds - Thursdays - 1:30 to 3:30 pm.
Our two hour drop off program encourages curiosity and builds self-confidence through art, science exploration, play and more.
And of course it includes our wonderful equipment. Teachers nurture key social and emotional skills, engage in activities that require cooperation and self-awareness, and encourage communication with peers. Both independent and group learning activities are included to promote the important personal and social skills needed for a successful transition into school. (Sept to June) One month deposit (for June) required at time of registration.
Pricing and Options:
Three month minimun enrollment.
Gymboree Play & Learn - $89 per month
Art III drop off or pre-school steps - $99 per month (no discounts for Art)
Add a 2nd or 3rd class - $59 per month*
Add a sibling - $59 per month
School Skills class - $148 per month
2nd sibling in School Skills - $118 per month
Add an additional programs to school skill - $59
New Membership fee - $49 (non-refundable)
Free Open Play time for Gymboree Play & Learn enrollees - $10 cash or $15 charge for siblings under 5 years.
Loyalty discount* - Commit/pay for six months for our loyalty discount price. Your price won't increase for as long as you stay continuously enrolled!
THINGS TO KNOW:
Here are a few helpful hints for making your first experience at Gymboree enjoyable!
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes early.
- Parents must wear socks on the play floor - no footwear allowed.
- Dress your child in comfortable play clothes and gripper socks or barefeet. No Street Shoes.
- Let your child lead the way. Follow their desires.
- Stay within arms-length of your child for safety and encouragement.
- Bring one child at a time so you can enjoy this time together and for safety reasons. Our Family Gym allows you to bring two children at one time! (You can bring a younger child to an older siblings class in an infant carrier. Older siblings will not be allowed in the younger levels)
- If one of you is ill please do not come to class, call and reschedule your class.
"Creativity, Confidence, Friendship. It all starts at Gymboree."