Come Play at Gymboree Play & Music! The month of February is all about BONDING AND CONNECTION! We all know it takes a village to raise a child and it is important for moms to know they are not alone. Finding a “tribe of moms” builds community support and strengthens the bond between their baby/infant/toddler.
Every three weeks we’ll be changing up our uniquely designed play equipment and program themes in all class levels to support your child’s age and development. You and your little one will discover something new to explore together each time you come to class.
Become part of our community and explore the many benefits of play your membership will bring, like special promotional discounts on products, special events and more. And Open Gym hours for stress-free play, included with every membership.
The Birmingham Gymboree Center is located at 643 S Adams Road, in the Adams Square Shopping Center. We are across Adams from the Biringham Fire Station and near the Birmingham Post Office.
$78/month. (one weekly class + unlimited OpenGym visits). Add a 2nd program or a sibling: $39/month. There is also a New Member Fee of $40 that is billed with your 1st month's Tuition. When you need to cancel, notification must be submitted in writing at least TWO BUSINESS DAYS before your billing date. You can cancel by filling out a Change of Status form at the center or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds are not available once a payment has been processed or for classes you were not able to attend.
Our parties offer a fun experience for you and your guests. Enjoy exclusive use of the entire facility and a trained teacher to ensure a successful party for up to 15 children. 1-1/2 hour Birthday Parties: $249. Hour-long Play Group parties: $199.
Check our calendar for OPENGYM times (unstructured play time in the Gym area)! Unlimited Opengym visits are included at no charge with every monthly membership. Opengyms are not included as a free benefit of the "Clas Packs"....but you can still attend OpenGym by using one of the "classes" or by paying the dropin fee. Siblings (5 years and under) of enrolled children can join their brothers or sisters at Opengym by paying a $5/visit drop-in fee (max. 2 siblings/adult). Non-enrolled children (5 yrs & younger - and not a sibling of an enrolled child) can attend by paying a $10/visit drop-in fee.
THINGS TO KNOW:
· Gymboree is always OPEN! Even when local schools are closed for school breaks (EXCEPTION: Closed Nov28-30 & Dec23-Jan 1) or adverse weather, Gymboree classes will run as scheduled.. If you choose to not attend, please find a time during your active enrollment to makeup your missed class.
· We have a "no-shoe" policy. Parents should remove shoes and must wear socks. Children can go barefooted or wear non-slip socks.
· Please bring only healthy children to class. If your child is sick, please plan to attend a make-up class sometime later during your active enrollment.
· Siblings who are not enrolled are not permitted in the class areas. Older siblings are welcome to sit in the waiting area. Babies can be carried in a tummy/back pack or kept in a carrier on the side. Just make sure your hands are free to spot the child that is enrolled in class.
· Gymboree of Birmingham does have a LOYALTY DISCOUNT PROGRAM! After a child has been enrolled for12 consecutive months of classes at the regular rate, monthly tuition payments will receive a $20 discount off the current monthly rate!
Questions? Call 248+646-2350 or email email@example.com. Office Hours: M-F, 9:00-2:30.