Come Play at Gymboree Play & Music! The month of February is all about BONDING AND CONNECTION! We all know it takes a village to raise a child and it is important for moms to know they are not alone. Finding a “tribe of moms” builds community support and strengthens the bond between their baby/infant/toddler.
Every three weeks we’ll be changing up our uniquely designed play equipment and program themes in all class levels to support your child’s age and development. You and your little one will discover something new to explore together each time you come to class.
Become part of our community and explore the many benefits of play your membership will bring, like special promotional discounts on products, special events and more. And Open Gym hours for stress-free play, included with every membership.
Welcome to Gymboree of Columbia! We are located at 6470 DOBBIN RD in the Columbia Business Center with the MVA just across from the Walmart. Follow the signs to MVA Express Center.
We pledge that as long as you are consecutively enrolled, your regular price per month will not change. If you cancel your enrollment and return at a later time, your price will be the then regular price. See regular prices below.
- BASIC MEMBERSHIP: $75/month (includes 1 class per week, unlimited open gym)
- PLUS MEMBERSHIP: $99/month (includes unlimited play classes, scheduled Art & Music, and unlimited open gym)
- SCHOOL SKILLS: 2 hour drop off program: $115/month (includes 1 class per week, unlimited open gym); 2x/week $189.75
- Enroll a sibling or add a second class for 35% off
- Online enrollments will receive a credit after registration is processed.
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY
We follow Howard County Schools so if the schools are closed then we close. If the schools are delayed, we will still open on time.
Weekend snow storms: Management will make a decision no later than 8am. We will update our voicemail and facebook page so that you are updated.
Evening snow storms: If we are expected to have snow in the evening or the county schools close for evening classes, we will make a decision by 3pm.
There may be other special cases that come up. We will decide based on the local conditions.
We encourage our customers to do a makeup in the event of a snow storm.
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
- Socks are required to be worn by all adults
- Sick children are asked to stay at home and to utilize our very liberal makeup policy on a day they are feeling better
- Please stay within a hugs reach of your child
- Should you need to freeze or stop your membership, you must send us a request via email at least 5 days prior to your billing cycle. Unfortunately, we cannot accept verbal requests.
- No credit or refunds can be issued for missed or unused classes. Please schedule a makeup for any missed classes before the end of your membership.
PRIVATE BIRTHDAY PARTIES
Times go quickly so please contact us at least 6 to 8 weeks in advance!