Stay cool this Summer inside our clean, cool and active play space! Children ages 0-5 years of age can learn, grow and play while they beat the July heat. Ask us what specials we have going on too!
Every two weeks we’ll be changing up our uniquely designed play equipment and program themes in all class levels to support your child’s age and development. You and your little one will discover something new to explore together each time you come to class.
Become part of our community and explore the many benefits that your membership will bring, like special promotional discounts on products, special events and more. And Open Gym hours for stress-free play, included with every monthly membership. Class passes are available as well that can be used to attend our Open Gyms.
Welcome to Gymboree Play & Music of Needham!
We are located at 225 Highland Ave., just off Route 95 at exit 19B.
We're making it easy to enjoy a summer of fun and learning, with membership and Class Pass options to fit every schedule!
ART, MUSIC, PLAY & LEARN
Unlimited Summer Fun (June 1 through August 31): $99/mth
Our summer membership includes multiple classes each week, across all developmentally appropriate programs, on a space available basis: one Music class, one Art class and unlimited Play & Learn classes.
All monthly Memberships include unlimited Open Gym visits for currently enrolled families, including siblings under 5.
Have more than one child? We offer very generous sibling discounts!
Your child's classes begin whenever you are ready, and continue on a monthly basis until you let us know you need to stop!
10 Class Pass: $195, valid for 6 months from purchase
26 Class Pass: $470, valid for 12 months from purchase
Valid for Music, Art, Play & Learn and/or Open Gym visits. Class visits must be scheduled in advance
FABULOUS BIRTHDAY PARTIES
We give the best Birthday Parties around! Play Parties are $350 for 90 minutes of private party fun for up to 18 children and include a fabulous Gymboree Play & Music teacher to lead the activities, invitations, Gymbo paper products for "cake time", set-up and clean up, and goody bags for the children! Book your child's special party today!
THINGS TO KNOW
Here are a few helpful hints for making your first experience at Gymboree enjoyable!
- All adults MUST wear socks in the classrooms - no shoes, nylons or barefeet are allowed. Please remember to bring a pair of socks with you.
- Dress your child in comfortable play clothes. Children may be barefoot or wear socks with non-slip soles.
- Please bring only healthy children (and adults!) to class and Open Gyms. We have a liberal make-up policy so you won't miss out on any of the fun!
- Stay within a "hug's reach" of your child for safety and encouragement.
- Cell phones, drinks (except parent-held bottles), gum and toys are not allowed into the classrooms. Due to the number of food allergies, we ask that you not bring any nut products into our center.
- For safety reasons and so that you and your child can fully enjoy this special time together, siblings should not be brought to class, except for infants in carriers or car seats, or when enrolled in a Family class.
Our team will be available to offer you and your child a warm and unique experience. We will be happy to provide you with any additional information you may need. We look forward to your visit!