Come Play at Gymboree Play & Music! The month of February is all about BONDING AND CONNECTION! We all know it takes a village to raise a child and it is important for moms to know they are not alone. Finding a “tribe of moms” builds community support and strengthens the bond between their baby/infant/toddler.
Every three weeks we’ll be changing up our uniquely designed play equipment and program themes in all class levels to support your child’s age and development. You and your little one will discover something new to explore together each time you come to class.
Become part of our community and explore the many benefits of play your membership will bring, like special promotional discounts on products, special events and more. And Open Gym hours for stress-free play, included with every membership.
Register for your FREE TRIAL CLASS today to try us out! Only one free class per child, as a member you have the opportunity to try all the other fun programs we have to offer! In addition to monthly memberships, we also offer prepaid membership plans, class series passes, and walk-in classes.
- Unlimited Open Gym and class make-ups during your enrollment
- Discounts for siblings
- Discounts on Gymboree Private Parties
- Discounts on special paid events
Here are a few helpful hints for making your experience at Gymboree enjoyable!
- All adults must wear socks while on the playfloor - no shoes are allowed.
- Please bring only healthy children to class. We have a liberal make-up policy so you won't miss out on any of the fun!
- Stay within a hugs reach of your child at all times.
- For safety reasons, and so you and your child can fully enjoy this special time together, siblings should not be brought to class, except during Family Classes. They may wait in the lobby.
- To enjoy this special time with your child and not disturb the other classmates, please refrain from using your cell phone during class.
- Food and drink are not allowed on the playfloor.