Come Play at Gymboree Play & Music! The month of March focuses on the importance of early child development. The power of play prepares children for a lifetime of learning around three key elements: social/emotional, cognitive, and physical. Building skills at an early age helps children be confident, successful, and happy little learners!
Every three weeks we’ll be changing up our uniquely designed play equipment and program themes in all class levels to support your child’s age and development. You and your little one will discover something new to explore together each time you come to class.
Become part of our community and explore the many benefits of play your membership will bring, like special promotional discounts on products, special events and more. And Open Gym hours for stress-free play, included with every membership.
Included in your Membership you will receive the following Discounts:
* Member discounts at Birthday Parties and Special Events.
* Circle of Friends referral program, receive $20 OFF your next enrollment!
* Makeups: You are allowed makeups as long as your membership is current and they must be completed before your month is over.
* Your classes begin whenever you're ready and continue on a monthly basis until you send written notification that you need to cancel.
Things to Know:
* Socks are required by all adults.
* Bring only healthly children to class.
Now your 3-5 year old doesn't have to outgrow Gymboree! Our School Skills Readiness Program builds confidence, encourages curiosity and promotes independent learning - the fundamental building blocks your child needs for early success in school. In addition, we offer an array of classes for 3-5 year olds including Music and Art.
Call us today at (305) 594-3775 and we will help you find the right class for your child.