Stay cool this Summer inside our clean, cool and active play space! Children ages 0-5 years of age can learn, grow and play while they beat the July heat. Ask us what specials we have going on too!
Every two weeks we’ll be changing up our uniquely designed play equipment and program themes in all class levels to support your child’s age and development. You and your little one will discover something new to explore together each time you come to class.
Become part of our community and explore the many benefits that your membership will bring, like special promotional discounts on products, special events and more. And Open Gym hours for stress-free play, included with every monthly membership. Class passes are available as well that can be used to attend our Open Gyms.
Welcome to Gymboree Play & Music of Sunnyvale!
The Sunnyvale site is located at 717 E El Camino Real in Sunnyvale.
We can be found between Fair Oaks and Wolfe on same side of the street as Safeway/Michaels (next complex).
Make the most of your Gymboree experience! Reserve and attend unlimited Play & Learn classes and Open Gyms. Plus, you may reserve 1 Preschool Steps, Art or Music class weekly. Additional Preschool Steps, Art and Music may be attended on a drop-in basis.
- $99/month ($59 first month Special!)
- 2nd child meberships start at $69 & twins only $10!!
Attend 1 School Skills class per week and Unlimited Open Gyms. You may also reserve 1 Art or 1 Music class per week, and drop-in to additional Art and Music classes as available.
1/wk: $139, 2/wk$199, 3/wk: $269
Start your membership anytime and continue monthly. Simply email us prior to your next month's payment at sunnyvaleca@gymboreeclasses to cancel.
Here are a few helpful hints for making your experience at Gymboree enjoyable!
- All adults must wear socks while on the playfloor - no shoes are allowed. Please remember to bring a pair of socks with you.
- Please bring only healthy children to class.
- Stay within a hugs reach of your child at all times.
- Food and Drink are not allowed on the playfloor.
- For safety reasons and so you and your child can fully enjoy this special time together, siblings should not be brought to class, except during a sibling solutions class.