Come Play at Gymboree Play & Music! The month of March focuses on the importance of early child development. The power of play prepares children for a lifetime of learning around three key elements: social/emotional, cognitive, and physical. Building skills at an early age helps children be confident, successful, and happy little learners!
Every three weeks we’ll be changing up our uniquely designed play equipment and program themes in all class levels to support your child’s age and development. You and your little one will discover something new to explore together each time you come to class.
Become part of our community and explore the many benefits of play your membership will bring, like special promotional discounts on products, special events and more. And Open Gym hours for stress-free play, included with every membership.
12265 Scripps Poway Pkwy
Poway, California 92064
Welcome to Gymboree Play & Music of Scripps Poway!
We are located in Trident Plaza on the corner of Pomerado Road and Scripps Poway Parkway.
- 45 minute class: $89/month
- 60 minute class: $109/month
- 120 minute class: $169/month
Regular Membership includes one class per week and unlimited Open Play Gyms.
Your membership includes PlayGym and unlimited class make-ups during your active enrollment (excluding School Skills).
Your classes begin whenever you are ready and continue on a monthly basis until you let us know you need to stop.
PRIVATE BIRTHDAY PARTIES
Host your next party, Gymboree style! Members receive a discount. Book your special party today!
Here are a few helpful hints for making your experience at Gymboree enjoyable!
- All adults must wear socks while on the playfloor - no shoes are allowed. Please remember to bring a pair with you.
- Please bring only healthy children to class. We have a liberal make-up policy so scheduling make up classes is a breeze!
- Stay within a hugs reach of your child at all times.
- Food and Drink are not allowed on the playfloor.
- For safety reasons and so you and your child can fully enjoy this special time together, we ask that unenrolled siblings are not be brought to class and that you refrain from cell phone usage.
Our team will be available to offer you and your child a warm and unique experience. We will provide you with any other information you may need. We look forward to your visit!