Come Play at Gymboree Play & Music! The month of February is all about BONDING AND CONNECTION! We all know it takes a village to raise a child and it is important for moms to know they are not alone. Finding a “tribe of moms” builds community support and strengthens the bond between their baby/infant/toddler.
Every three weeks we’ll be changing up our uniquely designed play equipment and program themes in all class levels to support your child’s age and development. You and your little one will discover something new to explore together each time you come to class.
Become part of our community and explore the many benefits of play your membership will bring, like special promotional discounts on products, special events and more. And Open Gym hours for stress-free play, included with every membership.
Welcome to Gymboree Play & Music of San Diego!
We are located in Liberty Park Plaza on the corner of Genesee Ave and Mt Etna Drive (near Balboa Ave).
Our parking and entrance are in the back of the building.
- 45 minute class: $89/month
- 60 minute class: $109/month
- 120 minute class: $169/month
Regular Membership includes one class per week plus unlimited Open Play Gym.
Your membership includes PlayGym and unlimited class make-ups during your active enrollment.
Your classes begin whenever you are ready and continue on a monthly basis until you let us know you need to stop.
PRIVATE BIRTHDAY PARTIES
Host your next party, Gymboree style! Members receive a discount. Book your special party today!
Here are a few helpful hints for making your experience at Gymboree enjoyable!
- All adults must wear socks while on the playfloor - no shoes are allowed. Please remember to bring a pair with you.
- Please bring only healthy children to class. We have a liberal make-up policy that makes scheduling a make-up class a breeze!
- Stay within a hug's reach of your child at all times.
- Food and Drink are not allowed on the playfloor.
- For safety reasons and so you and your child can fully enjoy this special time together, unenrolled siblings should not be brought to class and cell phone usage is discouraged.
Our team will be available to offer you and your child a warm and unique experience. We will provide you with any other information you may need. We look forward to your visit!