Welcome to Gymboree Play & Music of Pleasanton!
We are located in Oakhills Shopping Center at 5460 Sunol Blvd., Suite 9.
We are a few shops down from Raleys and Mountain Mike Pizza.
Class Fee & Details
- 45 minute class: $99/month
-Unlimited membership: $149.00/month
- New Member Fee: $50 (One time only fee at enrollment of first child)
- Second Class/Sibling Discount: $20 off lower priced class per month
- Membership includes FREE, unlimited PlayGym and class make-ups, as long as you are currently enrolled. Your classes begin whenever you're ready and continue monthly until you let us know you need to stop.
We have a two week (14 day) cancellation policy. Please call, email or come in if you ever need to cancel your membership at least 14 days before your next bill date.
Sibling Solutions are HERE!
If you have more than one child, there are now multiple ways for you and your family to experience a variety of our classes.
We have Family Gymboree, Family Music and Family Arts classes.
Private Birthday Parties
Choose your child's favorite theme and we'll create a private, personalized party experience filled with kid friendly activities guaranteed to be 100% fun with zero clean up! Parties start at $375 for 90 minutes of private party fun for up to 20 children. Includes a fabulous Gymboree teacher, setup and cleanup. Additional party options and themes available. Space is limited, so, book your special party today!
Playgym is FREE for enrolled children. (Non-enrolled children, mobile - 5yrs, may drop-in for $30)
Pleasanton Playgym time - Sunday 1:00-2:30, Tuesday 2:00-4:00pm, Wednesday 3:00-5:30pm and Friday 12:00-1:30pm
How do we help grow young minds?
One level at a time! Think about it this way 80% of your child's brain will develop by age 5. That's why you and the Gymboree Learning Program are so important at this stage in your child's life. We've carefully crafted a new program where each level focuses on the specific developmental milestone your child is working on at his/her age. Equally as important, is providing you with the support and guidance you need to become a more confident parent. The goal of our new program is simple: together we want to help you raise happy, confident and successful children.
Here are a few helpful hints for making your experience at Gymboree enjoyable!
- All adults must wear socks while on the playfloor - no shoes are allowed.
Please remember to bring a pair with you.
- Please bring only healthy children to class. We have a liberal make-up policy
so you won't miss out on any of the fun!
- Stay within a hugs reach of your child at all times.
- Food and Drink are not allowed on the playfloor.
- For safety reasons and so you and your child can fully enjoy this special time together, siblings should not be brought to class, except during a Sibling Solutions class.
Our team eagerly awaits the opportunity to offer you and your child a wonderful and unique Gymboree experience. Schedule your free preview today, and come see why we're the global leader in classes for kids.
We look forward to your visit!