Come Play at Gymboree Play & Music! The month of March focuses on the importance of early child development. The power of play prepares children for a lifetime of learning around three key elements: social/emotional, cognitive, and physical. Building skills at an early age helps children be confident, successful, and happy little learners!
Every three weeks we’ll be changing up our uniquely designed play equipment and program themes in all class levels to support your child’s age and development. You and your little one will discover something new to explore together each time you come to class.
Become part of our community and explore the many benefits of play your membership will bring, like special promotional discounts on products, special events and more. And Open Gym hours for stress-free play, included with every membership.
Welcome to Gymboree Play & Music of Oakland.
We are located at 3433 Lakeshore Avenue, near the corner of Lakeshore and Mandana.
- 45 Minute Class: DELUXE (unlimited P&L + Art + Music + Open Gym) $99/month
and Basic Membership $79/month (P&L 1x/week + Open Gym)
- Sibling Discount: - $20 off 1st Sibling, - $30 off 2nd+ Sibling(s)
- Twin Discount 50% off second Membership (same level)
- Membership includes FREE unlimited OpenGym
Your classes begin whenever you're ready and continue monthly until you let us know you need to stop or suspend your enrollment. A 10-day notice prior to next bill date is required for any change to your account.
PRIVATE BIRTHDAY PARTIES
Host your child's next party, Gymboree style! Choose your child's favorite theme and we'll create a private, personalized party experience filled with kid friendly activities guaranteed to be 100% fun with zero clean up! Parties are $350 for 90 minutes of private party fun for up to 15 children. Includes a Gymboree Teacher, Gymbo invitations, paper products, setup and cleanup. Enrolled families receive a $50 discount on party fees.
Space is limited and we book out weeks in advance - so reserve your special party today!
HOW DO WE GROW YOUNG MINDS?
One level at a time! Think about it this way: 80% of your child's brain will develop by age 5. That's why you and the Gymboree Learning Program are such an important partnership at this stage in your child's life. We've carefully crafted a program where each level focuses on the specific developmental milestone your child is working on at his/her age. Our Play Space is modified every 2 weeks to create on-going challenges for your little one. Equally important to the physical growth is providing the support and guidance you need to become a more confident parent. The goal of our program is simple: Together we want to help you raise happy, confident, and successful children.
Here are a few helpful hints for making your experience at Gymboree enjoyable!
- All adults must wear socks while on the playfloor - no shoes are allowed. Please remember to bring a pair with you.
- Please bring only healthy children and adults to class. We have a liberal make-up policy, so you won't miss out on any of the fun!
- Stay within a hug's reach of your child at all times.
- Food and Drink are not allowed on the playfloor.
- For safety reasons, and so you and your child can fully enjoy this special time together, siblings should not be brought to class, except during a Family Solutions class. (Infants may be in a front pack or stroller).
Our Team Oakland eagerly awaits the opportunity to offer you and your child a wonderful and unique Gymboree experience. Come see why we're the global leader in classes for kids - we look forward to your visit!