Come Play at Gymboree Play & Music! The month of February is all about BONDING AND CONNECTION! We all know it takes a village to raise a child and it is important for moms to know they are not alone. Finding a “tribe of moms” builds community support and strengthens the bond between their baby/infant/toddler.
Every three weeks we’ll be changing up our uniquely designed play equipment and program themes in all class levels to support your child’s age and development. You and your little one will discover something new to explore together each time you come to class.
Become part of our community and explore the many benefits of play your membership will bring, like special promotional discounts on products, special events and more. And Open Gym hours for stress-free play, included with every membership.
Welcome to Gymboree Play & Music of Fremont!
We are located in the Fremont Hub: behind Bed, Bath and Beyond.
39138 Fremont Hub #220 Fremont, CA 94538
Monthly Tuition Membership Pricing Options
For a weekly reserved space in one of the following classes:
- Play and Learn: $75/month
- Preschool Steps: $95/month
- School Skills: $125/month
**All memberships also include access to PlayGyms 4 times a week**
GymClub PLUS membership
Want to be in Gymboree classes more often? Gymclub Plus memberships allow you and your little one to come to as many classes during the weekdays as availability allows per type of class. Only an additional $110 per month! Please call the site for more information regarding pricing and enrolling for this special membership.
* There are discounts for siblings or multiple classes.
* There is a one time membership fee of $50 for all new families.
* Please give us a call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a preview or makeup.
* You do not need to enroll for a specific time period, however you must receive cancellation request in writing 7 days prior to your next billing cycle.
A few helpful hints for making your experience at Gymboree enjoyable:
* Please arrive no more than 5 minutes early.
* Parents must wear socks on the play floor, please bring a pair.
* Stay within a hug's reach of your child for safety and extra encouragement.
* Bring one child at a time so you can enjoy this time together, and for safety reasons. Ask about our Sibling Solutions class.
* If one of you is ill, we have a make-up policy so you can re-schedule your missed class within your enrollment period.
Our team is here to make sure your and your little one has a wonderful learning experience. Please don't hesitate to ask a question or give us feedback!