Stay cool this Summer inside our clean, cool and active play space! Children ages 0-5 years of age can learn, grow and play while they beat the July heat. Ask us what specials we have going on too!
Every two weeks we’ll be changing up our uniquely designed play equipment and program themes in all class levels to support your child’s age and development. You and your little one will discover something new to explore together each time you come to class.
Become part of our community and explore the many benefits that your membership will bring, like special promotional discounts on products, special events and more. And Open Gym hours for stress-free play, included with every monthly membership. Class passes are available as well that can be used to attend our Open Gyms.
Welcome to Gymboree Play & Music of El Cerrito!
- 45 Minute Class: $85/month, Unlimited classes (1 program) $109/month
- 2 Hour, Drop-Off School Skills Class: $125/month
- 2nd Child/Class Discount: $50/month
Your classes begin whenever you're ready and continue monthly until you let us know you need to stop or suspend your enrollment. We are currently closed on Sundays and Mondays for Classes, but can hold birthday parties all day.
HOW DO WE GROW YOUNG MINDS?
One level at a time! Think about it this way 80% of your child's brain will develop by age 5. That's why you and the Gymboree Learning Program are so important at this stage in your child's life. We've carefully crafted a new program where each level focuses on the specific developmental milestone your child is working on at his/her age. Equally as important, is providing you with the support and guidance you need to become a more confident parent. The goal of our new program is simple: together we want to help you raise happy, confident and successful children.
Here are a few helpful hints for making your experience at Gymboree enjoyable!
- All adults must wear socks while on the playfloor - no shoes are allowed. Please remember to bring a pair with you.
- Please bring only healthy children and adults to class. We have a liberal make-up policy so you won't miss out on any of the fun!
- Stay within a hug's reach of your child at all times.
- Food and Drink are not allowed on the playfloor.
- For safety reasons and so you and your child can fully enjoy this special time together, siblings should not be brought to class, except during a Family Play & Learn class. (Infants may be in a front pack or stroller).
Our team eagerly awaits the opportunity to offer you and your child a wonderful and unique Gymboree experience. Schedule your free preview today and come see why we're the global leader in classes for kids. We look forward to your visit!