We're the global leader in early childhood play-based education.
For more than 40 years, Gymboree Play & Music centers have been owned and operated by exceptional people who care about giving children the very best start in life. With more than 700 locations and proven franchise success, we’re looking for entrepreneurs who are interested in joining our family of passionate franchisees.
Top 5 reasons to become a Gymboree Play & Music Franchisee
- Our franchise owners are passionate about what they do and how they do it. As a Gymboree Play & Music franchisee you’ll become part of this supportive community of people who love coming to work every day.
- Gymboree Play & Music operates in over 50 countries, and your affiliation as a franchise owner is global. You’ll have the opportunity to work in a close-knit network with moms and dads from Shanghai to San Francisco to Toronto.
- Our brand is niche focused on the development of children ages 0-5 years old and our classes are designed in 6-month increments to meet a child’s unique interests and abilities.
- Gymboree Play & Music has a proven system for success. Our curriculum, marketing materials and equipment are created by an expert team of early childhood development professionals and designers who incorporate a balanced whole-child approach to our programs and classes.
- We provide extensive training through Gymbo University so that you have the tools to succeed as a business owner and pioneer.
Our franchise owners know us best. Here’s what they have to say about Gymboree Play & Music.
“David and I feel incredibly privileged to be part of the Gymboree Play & Music family. We believe in the Gymboree Play & Muisc programming and continue to marvel at the impact our classes have on all the little ones and families that walk through our doors. Being a Gymboree Play & Music owner has truly been a rewarding experience and we look forward to many more wonderful years!”
— Danielle Culbertson, Columbus, Ohio
“Before I became a franchise owner, I was a “Gymboree mom” who fell in love with the program. Taking classes with my then 5 month old son helped me build confidence as a new mother. The classes also were an opportunity to make new friends that could understand what I was going through. These friends remain some of my closest friends to this day as our children continue to have play dates together.
As I was also interested in becoming an entrepreneur, I thought what better way to invest my time than doing something that I believe in. I love the challenge of running my own business, and being a part of a franchise community allows me to do so autonomously while still benefiting from the support and resources available to me. I’m so happy that I took that plunge and I’m even more grateful that I can help make a difference in the lives of young children and their families every day.”
— Greta Lam, Long Island, New York
Gymboree Play & Music is The Global Leader in Classes for Kids — Be a part of the family.
At Gymboree Play & Music we think about everything from kindness and community to rockets and renewable energy. Yep, we think BIG, but that starts small, and what we mean by small is… we start young.
Kids from ages 0 to 5 years old have an incredible capacity for learning and your job as a Gymboree Play & Music franchise owner will be to create an environment and relationship that lets parents, teachers and children team up together in play and learning.
New Markets Available
Key markets are still available in the U.S. and internationally. If you are interested in an existing location for sale in the U.S. contact us at (415) 604-3093 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Come Grow With Us Today!
Opportunities available in:
- Richmond, VA
- Memphis, TN
- Raleigh, NC
- Denver, CO
It’s super easy to get started...
Applying to be a Gymboree Play & Music franchise owner is as simple as filling out this form, but that’s just the start.
The adventure really begins when one of our team members contacts you for more information. We’re a completely hands-on franchise operation that believes in walking you through every step of the application process.
This information is not a franchise offering, which can only be made by prospectus.